Intervet/Merck Animal Health
CANINE DISTEMPER-ADENOVIRUS TYPE 2-CORONAVIRUS-PARAINFLUENZA-PARVOVIRUS VACCINE
Modified Live And Killed Virus
LEPTOSPIRA CANICOLA-ICTEROHAEMORRHAGIAE BACTERIN
FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
IN THE ABSENCE OF A VETERINARIAN-CLIENT-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP, FEDERAL REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE RELABELING, REPACKAGING, RESALE OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE INDIVIDUAL CONTENTS OF THIS PACKAGE.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2+Cv vaccine is a combination vaccine that unites the benefits of Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvL2 and Nobivac® Canine 1-Cv in one vaccination.
INDICATIONS: This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus, canine coronavirus, Leptospira canicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae. Duration of Immunity has not been established. To review efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
Data indicate the development of corneal opacity is not associated with the use of this product.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Shake the Nobivac Canine 1-Cv vial and transfer its contents to the Nobivac Canine 1-DAPPvL2 vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Inject one dose (1mL) subcutaneously or intramuscularly. The initial dose may be given at 6 weeks of age or older. Repeat dose 2 to 4 weeks later. Two doses are required for primary immunization.
The presence of maternal antibodies is known to interfere with the development of active immunity in dogs and additional boosters will be required in most young animals. Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. For more information on revaccination frequency, in general or in the face of maternal antibody, consult your veterinarian or the manufacturer.
• Store at 2°- 8°C (35°- 46°F).
• Do not freeze.
• Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
• Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
• Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
• In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
• Contains gentamicin and thimerosal as preservatives
• Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
• Do not vaccinate pregnant bitches.
• The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.
• The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.